Monday, December 26, 2011

These are a few of my Favorite Things

Wow 2 posts in one day! Making up for lost time and fighting the distraction bug. So much to do around the house but I swear I think my motivation is on vacation. While I take a little break from trying to re-claim the house I thought I would post a few of my favorite gifts from this Christmas. Given that I work in a school I am blessed by students and their parents. I cannot believe how incredibly generous and thoughtful they are in remembering the lady who works the front office. Of course I received tons of baked goodies filled with love and I won't have to fork out $4.00 for a latte in at least a month. All of which I adore but here are a few gifts that were so incredibly special and unique and came from students, friends and family:


This is a pancake pen from Williams-Sonoma. It is fabulous, cuts down on the mess and I will use it every weekend for Saturday morning pancakes.


Oh my goodness, if you haven't tried these candles, you just have to. I received Fraser Fir from a student and have absolutely loved it during Christmas. It smells just like a real tree and crackles like a log fire and for us people who don't have a real Christmas tree and gas fireplaces it is truly a treat!
I received a Brighton Badge Clip from my mom and dad so I can wear my work badge stylishly. I didn't receive this exact one but I love the one they gave me which has a cross on it and can't wait to wear it to work.







Of course, no Christmas would be complete without this, a gift from my nana and granddaddy






Since moving to CO my heels get so dry and cracked especially during the winter months. I have tried just about everything under the sun to combat this and received these little treats which are WONDERFUL! Hopefully my cracked heels are a thing of the past.


And lastly, along the lines of dry feet I received a jar of this lovely cream as well which also works wonders on crackly winter feet.

I had asked for a pedicure and some time to get one but it didn't make its way under the tree so I am thoroughly enjoying my home foot treatments.


Sooo, what were your favorite Christmas Treats?






1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

You got spoiled!! I love your Christmas gifts! I haven't been to The Loft in forever.....I'd love to go!