Friday, December 30, 2011

It's Pumpkin Time

I am entering the home stretch, think I may have 1 or 2 more posts and I am caught up. I do apologize for the mammoth amount of photos with each post. With 4 kiddos, I just don't want to leave anything out so once again here we go with tons of photos.

Fall is such a fun time of year and this was great in that the weather here in CO was awesome. Normally we get our first snowfall in Oct. but it was gloriously warm which made this girl very happy. We loaded up the pack one Sunday after church and hit a great little pumpkin patch about an hour and a half from where we live. We had been there before and loved it. They have a corn maze, hay rides, corn boxes and a cheesy little slide. The kids had a blast although due to our being late in the season the pumpkins were a little picked over nevertheless everyone found that perfect pumpkin and my little wild man was just that WILD.











Had to post this one...Emily has developed a love for photography and likes to take photos of us.



Had to post this one of my boy eating corn...I just had to look away...seems I do that alot with this one.




Need I say more....I get this look often.






1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Okay - another Emiy dress I love! Where did this one come from?! The colors are beautiful. Fall in CO is amazing - glad you guys got to enjoy the pumpkin patch!