Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring is Coming!

Oh my goodness do I have Spring Fever! We have enjoyed some 60 degree temps and I am itching to bring out the sandals and sundresses. I am told however, that this is Colorado's way of teasing me as we are probably due for a few more snows before we actually settle into Spring which may be around June. In fact we had a substantial snow storm yesterday and the ground is still covered but it doesn't squelch my fever for the beautiful summer I know is just around the corner. I just have to get a move on getting in shape for a summer wardrobe. I am afraid that my sedentary winter lifestyle coupled with way too many desserts has left me with little to wear for summer. I have alot of work so a diet of protein shakes and daily trips to the gym just might be in order. Nevertheless, my girls don't need a shape up before summer shopping so in celebration that "summer is coming" (as Emily says) she and I picked up a few cute outfits at Target today and I finally let her pick out some flip flops. Check out these precious feet....I just adore them! Happy Spring!


1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I have spring fever too and now thanks to you - I will have my fet in top top shape!!

Whatever you decide to do to "get your rear in gear" for summer will work! Just set your mind to it & you will fittin in to those skinny jeans in no time :)

or skinny shorts.

Or Daisy Dukes.

Whatever it is you are wearing!!