Monday, April 5, 2010

Pre-Easter Activities

Easter arrived this year without snow which brought a huge smile to my face. We were blessed with beautifully sunny weather although windy conditions made it rather difficult for outdoor photos but we tried anyway. We attended a Saturday afternoon service at church and had some fun at home later that day.

My kiddo's not feeling particularly photogenic.

Me and the girls brave the wind and bright sunshine (I am not complaining, it wasn't snowing)

I look like I am trying to prevent Emily from blowing away. Making cupcakes and Cody with a mouthful of jellybeans (I think he forgot the fact that he has Diabetes)
Dying Easter Eggs




The finished product
Oh how they love to lick the bowl




1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love the little Easter baskets! You look beautiful in your Easter dress too :)