Saturday, March 20, 2010

Treats for Summer!

I am posting quite alot while the blog is still private but given the fact that on most days I am certain I have completely lost my mind therefore, I have to post while the thoughts are fresh otherwise they are here today, gone tommorow. So, I found this great little find on Danielle's blog and just had to share. I am on my way on this snowy Saturday to Williams Sonoma to get me one of these little gadgets. My kiddos and my man LOVE and I mean LOVE popsicles. I literally cannot keep them in my freezer in the summer and when it takes at least 24 hours for juice to freeze in those little plastic containers I think that this is an absolute gem of a find. Thanks Danielle!!!!!

Can't wait to give these a try! We definately will not be waiting for warm weather for these...anyway I am so done with hot cocoa and soup. Bring on the popsicles and smoothies







1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I totally forgot to check this out when i was over! MAN!! Guess the snow threw me off ;0)