Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Massive Catch Up

Well, it is the day before Thanksgiving and I am on day 3 of a week off from work and school which really has been nothing but a time of catch up. It has been an insane couple of months. I have been stretched beyond capacity between managing home, the kids, their school and my new job. It has been quite the adjustment. Work for me has required so much of me and I have to admit that my days are not the easiest. They start around 4:30 am and usually don't end until 10:00 at night. My house is never clean, laundry is, well indescribable, I am treading the waters of life just trying to keep my head up. I don't think I ever imagined how hard this would be but I am thankful that my working has allowed my kiddos to attend such an incredible school. Each day when I drag myself out of bed which is getting harder as the mornings get colder, wishing for a day at home I remind myself of just how wonderful it is that my kids get to spend their days in such a safe and nurturing environment.

My hectic days leave no time for computer therefore, I have lost touch with the blogs I love to follow, face book friends, my chatty girls and even my own blog is severely out-dated. I did find the time this morning when I was woken up by Cody at 2:15 am and couldn't go back to sleep, to update so you will find a massive catch up below. So grab a piece of pumpkin pie and a cup of coffee and see what we have been up to. Sure wish I was reporting that I was heading to China to scoop up my brown-eyed boy but alas as of today we still do not have our TA. But we sure have passed the time while we wait and I am confident in just a few weeks we will be on our way to become a 6-pack + 1.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

No comments: