I have been tagged by my friend Sarah at http://www.strandfam.blogspot.com/ (sorry I can't seem to figure out how to get a link with just a name, some of you more savy bloggers can share the how to's) and this is the first time that I have been tagged and I hope that I do this correctly so here goes:
7 Random and/or weird facts about me:
1. I trained competetively in figure skating for about 8 years and once competed against Nancy Kerrigan.
2. I was captain of my highschool cheerleading squad my junior and senior year.
3. My first car was a little red mustang affectionately known as "Oreo" because a one of my best highschool girlfriends covered my car in oreo cookies one cold night while I was cheering at a basketball game.
4. I am a Food Network junkie with Paula Dean being my favorite celebrity chef. I would absolutely love to be in the audience of her live cooking show.
5. I had no idea where I was going for my honeymoon and would have arrived at our destination of Lake Tahoe completely suprised had my husband not slipped with the location the night before we left. (I gave him clothes for both climates and he had the reponsibility of packing for the appropriate weather, thank goodness he didn't keep the secret and I was able to pack for myself because I was certain that I was going to end up in Hawaii so it sure was nice to be able to add some additional items to the cold weather packing.)
6. I love to clean. Deep cleaning my house is theraputic for me.
7. I also love to run and would love to one day run a marathon.
I am tagging these sweet sisters:
Becki at http://2china4addison.blogspot.com/
Charlene at http://www.themiracleofthemoment.blogspot.com/
Shelley at http://www.wildnoodles.blogspot.com/
Lissa at http://lissajay.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the tag Sarah. It is always fun to read these interesting tidbits about the wonderful women whom I now call some of my dearest friends.