Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Hubby!








Life has been beyond busy for us here at the Minot house and each week I tell myself that I am going to catch our blog up and then the week flies by with no blogging. I am hoping to use the weekend to post some pics of our recent activities and fun times. I decided to begin my catch up with a special post to my husband who celebrated his 50th Birthday last Tuesday.

I am truly blessed to call Mike my husband. Each year as well celebrate his birthday I am reminded of how precious he is to me and our children. There are so many things that I adore about him:

I love the way he loves Cody, Grace and Emily. There is nothing more beautiful than to see watch him with the kids.
His passionate love for the Lord has never faded and is an inspiration to me each day.

Mike's devotion and dedication to our family is always so evident in everything he does and the security that brings to all of us is beyond words.

He has such a tender heart and I love how he is so deeply emotional about those moments of life that most men would ignore.

I think that what I love about him the most is that he always encourages me to embrace and enjoy the simple things of life.

I am reminded of something Dory said to Merlin in the movie "Fi*ding Ne*o, " because when I look at you, I can feel it. And-and I look at you, and I... and I'm home." She also goes on to talk about how she is able to do things with Marlin that she can't do alone. That is how I feel about my husband...I am so much better with him than I am alone and I am so thankful that God gave him to me.
Happy Birthday to my Honey!

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

How was The Broadmoor???? You guys look so nice all dressed up & ready to go! Happy Birthday to Mike, a man who truly loves his God & his family!!!!!