Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What's in a Name?

Now that we are not private anymore I decided to give a little explanation about the new name of our blog......What's in a name? Names can really say alot about someone or something so when we realized that once again our family would be growing and there would be a new little face in our pack of kiddos" I knew that a new blog name would be in order. In all honesty I am not that creative and giving the state of my mind in recent years I couldn't for the life of me think of something cute until I thought about how we refer to our family.

Cody came up with a name for us when our Grace was born. Out of the blue, my then 5 year old said, "Guess what mom? We are now a "5 pack". Well, it stuck and from that point we have referred to ourselves as a 5 pack and then when Emily came along Cody let me know that we would be a "full 6 pack". So now that we are adding a 7th little one to the pack I decided that we will be a Six Pack + 1 and what a perfectly sweet little pack it will be.

No comments: