Saturday, December 13, 2008

WOW! Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

Well, lots of fun has been had here at the Minot house since Aunt Cynthia arrived from Florida over a week ago. Cody, Grace and Emily have enjoyed lots of play out in the snow as well as much entertainment by Mike's sister. I have been blessed to have some extra help with the kids while she has been here visiting as well as a treat to sneak away with my husband for a few days of skiing in Copper Mt. where we had a glorious time of re-connecting, enjoying each other as well as hitting the slopes. The skiing was great outside of the crazy snowboarders who scare me to death but my husband was so sweet to hang out with me on the green runs even though he would have much rather head to the blues and blacks so that I could have fun without being nervous.
The clock is now ticking as we prepare to head back to Florida for about six weeks so this will probably be my last post until after Christmas. I have much to do prior to our departure including arranging for Christmas presents to be ordered and delivered to Florida prior to our arrival, arranging for life to resume in Florida as well as closing up our house here in Colorado. Whew!!!! I just get tired thinking of all that has to be done.
In light of the fact that I probably won't be spending much time on the computer in the upcoming weeks. I wanted to wish all of you a wonderful celebration of Christmas. This is such a wonderful time of year to celebrate the birth of our Savior and I pray that your times with family and friends are covered with a sweetness, reverence and peace that comes from experiencing the reality of what a gift Jesus was to us all.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Love,
Nichole

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Hello Nichole! WOW, you are going to be sooo busy. My goodness. But, yes, nice to have that getaway isn't it!!! Pete and I just had one too. ;-)
Thank you for your super sweet post on my blog! Thank you for thinking of us. Have a wonderful Christmas and we will miss you if you don't get to check in too much. Safe travels!
Love to you, all the kiddos and Mike
DD

Amy Jo said...

Love the update and pics. Will be praying for you while you try to get everything done in time. I'm looking forward to catching up with you after the New Year. Have a GREAT trip and Christmas. Love you bunches, Amy