Monday, October 29, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my first post on our new blog. Many of you followed our Journey to Yi Tao now Emily Hope on our BabyJellyBeans website and I am delighted to have you join us as we continue on this exciting adventure of life with our three terrific children. I decided to switch to a "blog type" site in order to have the opportunity to journal more frequently and now that we have settled into life as a family of six I thought that this type of posting was not only easier but more appropriate. I will be maintaining the BabyJellyBeans site until the end of the year so if you haven't checked in with us recently please visit us at http://www.minotfamilyjourney.com/ and see what we have been up to. I won't be posting further to that site so for new updates on our family you can visit us here on our new blog.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Nichole - great to see your new blog up and running! I loved reading your last post on your other website. Looking forward to keeping up with your family on the new blog!
Blessings,
Jeanette
NC

Lissa and Jay said...

Hi Coley,

Thanks for always keeping us updated about the Minot family--I LOVE looking at the pictures and wish we could be together more often. Looking forward to seeing your family during the holidays. Talk to you soon! Love you so much, Lissa